- Hors D'oeuvres: When it comes to choosing appetizers you can never go wrong with a beef satay or traditional pigs. If you are planning to keep it meatless consider adding fresh fruits and vegetables to your menu. Vegetarian spring rolls, vegetable dumplings and finger foods will also be loved by your guests.
- Main course: For the meat lovers, traditional items like chicken breast with roasted potatoes and vegetables, roasted beef rib and fillet mignon are excellent choices. Side dishes that add hue and appeal to the guests’ plates will be a big hit. For the vegetarians don’t forget to add a vegetable soufflé or an eggplant quiche.
- Bonne bouche: Sorbet will be an all time favorite of your guests. You will never fall short of parve sweet dishes in the market that your guests will happily enjoy munching. All you have to do is check with your local kosher food store or your catering company for options.
Worried about how to keep your wedding menu completely kosher but at the same time ensuring that your guests can’t stop licking their fingers? All you need to do is brainstorm some delectable ideas and you cannot fail to make your guests happy. Here are a few tips on how to prepare the perfect Kosher menu:
When you treat your customer’s right, they come back to you over and over again. How do you ensure that your food delivery service is doing an excellent job and your customers are happy and satisfied? Here are three tips for your food delivery business that will make your customers turn to you whenever their hunger hormones get active:
While planning your wedding reception menu there might be countless questions that would come into your mind. Deciding the menu, setting and theme could be difficult and with the availability of myriads of options you can be spoilt for choices. Here are four factors that will help you decide the perfect reception menu:
• The season in which you are getting hitched should be taken into consideration when planning your wedding reception menu. Summer weddings call for food like sliders and other light and beachy food. Desserts like apple pie will be a hit among the guests. Fruits and leafy vegetables will be ideal for spring.
• Show off your unique culture with food that represents your cultural background in particular. Everyone is going to love the amazing Asian cuisine, the bonne bouche of French pastries or the cheesy pizzas from Naples.
• If your wedding has a specific theme, don’t forget to include the food within the theme. Don’t be afraid to be creative. Surprise your guests with a European themed menu or a Mexican inspired party.
• Plan how you want your guests to feel at your event. Do you want them to sit down and enjoy a formal setting? Go with a sit-down meal and if you want them to socialize during the meal, consider a buffet.
Mazza and More is one of the leading catering companies that specialize in weddings, birthdays, dinners and takeouts. The company also offers gift baskets, travel meals and Holiday Prepared Meals in Manhattan. As a leading catering company, Mazza and More specializes in Kosher, Jewish and Sephardic food in Manhattan.
You and he are planning to take the vows and you want to make the day as unforgettable to your guests as it is to you. Among a myriad of challenges and tasks that comes with planning a wedding is planning the food menu for your guests. Here are a few tips that will help you in finalizing the wedding menu:
• First things first, know your guests and find out their food preferences. Considering the average age of the guests will help you decide what type of food you should include. What is preferred by the young guests might not be the preference of the older invitees.
• The number of appetizers in your menu is another thing that demands your attention. Although this entirely depends on your budget, it is recommended to include 4 savories as starters in your menu.
• You can also delight your guest by including dainties in the menu that have been prepared using fresh and seasonal ingredients. Ask your caterer for a seasonal menu if you want to make the food an instant favorite among your guests and also save money.
• Keep in mind the venue of the party when deciding whether you want a buffet or a sit-down meal. It is recommended to visit the venue prior to the final event to get a clear idea.
Mazza and More is a leading catering service offering Sephardic Food in Manhattan. The catering company offers scrumptious delicacies for dinners, takeouts, birthdays, holiday meals, gift baskets, travel meals and the like.
The Mazza and More Catering Company in Brooklyn has a vision of accommodating parties both big and small in a variety of venues. Off-premise parties can be accomplished anywhere!